Partners HealthCare announced plans to acquire Care New England Health System, the second largest health system in Rhode Island.
Overcharges had occurred going back to 2002, DOJ said.
America imports about 30 percent of its medical devices and supplies; Mexico is the leading supplier, ahead of Ireland, Germany
EmblemHealth, Northwell form agreement for shared-risk – March 28
At the MARS 2017 conference, Amazon’s drone delivery arm ships over some sunscreen.
It’s the first time drones will be used commercially for this purpose in an urban area
- Selling to the C-Suite: Insights for MDD Sales Teams – A CMR Institute webinar
- Creating a Winning Value Proposition: An interesting podcast by Alister Barrow at CMR Institute
- Tune into this podcast by Robyn Collins at @CMR Institute
- Z5 Inventory Welcomes New Client, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Jump Technologies, Inc. Announces Summer Educational Webinar Schedule For Hospital Supply Chain Professionals
- Hello world! on