J. Michael Bennett, M.D., an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine with Fondren Orthopedic Group, and an advisor to the TMCx accelerator program
Lots of people think they know how to fix healthcare, from legislators in Washington D.C. to your talkative neighbor down the street.
Providence St. Joseph executive Aaron Martin: Slow pace of healthcare innovation is jarring to the tech worldveo
There are major differences between how the technology and healthcare sectors approach innovation.
- Selling to the C-Suite: Insights for MDD Sales Teams – A CMR Institute webinar
- Creating a Winning Value Proposition: An interesting podcast by Alister Barrow at CMR Institute
- Tune into this podcast by Robyn Collins at @CMR Institute
- Z5 Inventory Welcomes New Client, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Jump Technologies, Inc. Announces Summer Educational Webinar Schedule For Hospital Supply Chain Professionals
- Hello world! on